Discover the amazing power of Ceylon Cinnamon Tea and leaf Oil to prevent and cure a Candida Yeast infection. Perhaps a Candida related Urinary Tract infection? Maybe you have other symptoms of Candia like Thrush, Acne, brain fog, cradle cap, diaper rash, eczema, fungal nail infections, heartburn, joint pain, migraines, psoriasis, respiratory problems and sinus congestion. Or those unsightly red patches on your neck, arms or in between fingernails and toes. Worry no more. Ceylon Cinnamon is probably the best natural and most effective cure for virtually all types of Candida yeast infections.
THE CASE FOR CINNAMON CANDIDA CONTROL
A number of studies show that Cinnamon Oil in one of most effective treatment options for Candida infections.
This study discovered that Cinnamon Oil was one of three leading essential oils effective against two strains of Candida, C. orthopedics and C. parapsilosis. A second study found that Cinnamon Oil was effective against three strains of Candida, Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis, and Candida krusei. This study discovered that the Bark of Zeylanicum (Ceylon Cinnamon) had an improvement in oral canidiasis.
What is particularly impressive is that Cinnamon Oil is effective against anti-biotic resistant Candida which has become a serious problem at hospitals around the world.
All indications are that Candida thrives in a sugar rich environment. Research shows that Cinnamon is fairly effectivite at controlling your blood sugar levels. Meaning if you can control your sugar levels with the aid of cinnamon, then chances are your Candida issue may also be reduced significantly.
This abstract presents fairly compelling evidence that anti-Candida properties of black tea polyphenols that may find therapeutic applications in the future. Drinking a cup of Ceylon Cinnamon Black Tea infused with real cinnamon bark oil might be an effective Candida fighter. And possibly far more effective than any other remedy.
WHY CINNAMON TEA FOR CANDIDA
Let's face, the Candida diet is an extremely restrictive diet. Who has the patience and the discipline for that kind of regimen? And having these food restrictions can be socially difficult whether at work or with family and friends. We strongly believe a cup of Cinnamon Tea will negate the need for such an extreme approach, allowing you to make sensible and moderate changes to your diet.
Our Cinnamon Tea is made with real Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Oil. Most use artificial or natural flavoring. Others put in a smattering of Cinnamon Bark which is not really effective. Our tea was designed for Cinnamon Tea connoisseurs. People who appreciate and understand the value a high quality Cinnamon Tea and the benefits it delivers. If it truly does not work for you, then at most you have paid for a few cans of excellent Cinnamon Tea.
When you try this tea you will understand and appreciate its wonderful flavor and aroma. This is very different to ordinary Cassia Cinnamon Tea. You can actually make two cups of Cinnamon Tea with one tea bag. Make a large bottle of iced Cinnamon Tea and take it to work. Add a slice of fresh ginger and cloves to spice it up even more.
Take a closer look at some of the other possible benefits of Cinnamon tea. Throw out your coffee and take up a Cinnamon Tea habit. It' s all real.
WHY CEYLON CINNAMON IS BETTER
If you are considering Cinnamon as a Candida fighting strategy, then switch to Ceylon Cinnamon which has ultra low levels (0.04%) of Coumarin. Regular Cinnamon or Cassia Cinnamon as it is often called has high (4-8%) levels of Coumarin, a substance known to cause liver damage or complete failure if taken on a daily basis for extended periods of time.
Ceylon Cinnamon can be safely taken for extended periods of time. In either case, you should take a week’s break every six weeks to prevent general toxicity. The recommended dosage of Cinnamon according to the US Department of health, is 6 grams daily for 6 weeks or less.
HOW TO USE CINNAMON TO FIGHT CANDIDA
- Ceylon Cinnamon Tea - Taking Cinnamon Oil internally is not an easy task. Fortunately our Ceylon Cinnamon Tea is infused with real Cinnamon Bark Oil. This is real Cinnamon Bark Oil as opposed to flavoring used by many, which has no real cinnamon in it other than the smell of it. However since Candida loves sugar, do not add sugar to your tea. Our Ceylon Cinnamon Tea is naturally sweet without any sugar. And milk is a definite no, since milk may dilute the efficacy of Cinnamon. In any case all dairy products including milk could only make your Candida condition worse.
- Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks – Boil one Cinnamon stick, add a teaspoon of lime and drink. (Click here for recipe) Ceylon Cinnamon is naturally a little sweet and when you add a teaspoon of lime it makes it slightly more sweeter so there is absolutely no need to add sugar. It won't be sugar sweet but it is quite pleasant tasting and you will be struck by the wonderful aroma.
- Cinnamon Powder - While the essential oils in Cinnamon powder has about 1/3 (1.1% for ours) volatile oils to that of cinnamon sticks (3.5% for ours), it may yet present a good option if you get tired of drinking Cinnamon Tea or making cinnamon stick tea. Simply adding it into your daily diet might be an idea.
- Ceylon Cinnamon Leaf/Bark Oil - For topical applications (except genital areas and mucous membranes) adding 1% Ceylon Cinnamon Leaf Oil or Bark Oil to a carrier Oil (Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, or Baby Oil etc) could be an effective treatment option. The studies seem to indicate both oils are fairly effective at getting Candida under control. Be careful how you mix it and keep it away from eyes, genital areas and mouth. Undiluted Cinnamon Oil is extremely hot and spicy.
Warning : You should not take either Cinnamon Leaf Oil or Cinnamon Bark Oil internally unless it has been prepared and diluted properly by a professional. This is because most people do not have the skills to dilute such small quantities. For internal consumption Cinnamon Bark Oil is better because it has a more refined taste and a more sophisticated smell compared to Cinnamon Leaf Oil. However for topical treatment Cinnamon Leaf Oil is more than adequate since it is much cheaper. Cinnamon Bark is more expensive because the extraction process only yields a very small amounts of oil from each Cinnamon stick.
The FDA has not approved Cinnamon to cure any medical condition. This information is presented for informational purposes and is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any illness. Consult a physician before taking any Cinnamon. If you are pregnant, nursing or have a heart condition you should not take Cinnamon.
BENEFITS OF CINNAMON TEA FOR CANDIDA
- All natural
- Treats the causes instead of treating the symptoms
- Controls blood sugar that leads to Candida over population
- Improves general gut health
- Easy to integrate into your diet
- Alleviates the symptoms like stomach pain, bloating and gas
- Cinnamon Tea has multiple benefits
- Inexpensive treatment option
DIABETES AND CANDIDA LINK
If you are a diabetic, chances are strong that you also have a Candida infection. This is because in diabetes patients, the blood sugar control mechanism has broken down; creating a sugar rich environment that Candida thrives upon. In fact having Candida is a good predictor of diabetes. And if your Candida yeast infection subsides it might be an indicator that your blood sugar levels might be under control.
TYPES OF CANDIDA
There are over 70 different types of Candida. The strains that cause the most trouble is C. Albanicans, living in the mouth and gut of 80 per cent of all people. Usually it is not a problem but if overpopulated, it can cause severe problems for the young, the elderly and those with compromised immune systems especially those undergoing chemotherapy, surgery or organ transplantation. Another dangerous strain is Candida Krusei which is used in Chocolate production
SYMPTOMS OF CANDIDA
Usually the symptoms manifest themselves as a yeast infection in the genital areas ((thrush, Urinary Tract Infections), on the mouth and respiratory areas of the body. Sometimes it manifests itself as red patches on the arm, neck and chest areas. Athlete’s foot is another symptomatic indicator.
Candida is most dangerous in the stomach where it will break down the barrier between the stomach lining and blood vessels creating massive stomach pain. Most outward symptoms of Candida originates in the stomach due to this process.
It can also manifest itself as Acne, brain fog, cradle cap, diaper rash, eczema, fungal nail infections, heartburn, joint pain, migraines, psoriasis, respiratory problems and sinus congestion.
WHY I AM I GETTING CANDIDA AND OTHER DO NOT
This is probably because you have a weakened immune system. If you love your sugar, especially chocolates or Soda, you probably created a sugar rich environment in your body that Candida thrives on.
Many people contract a Candida infection during hospital stays because anti-biotic treatments often destroys all good bacteria in their system. To add insult to injury, Candida has developed a resistance to anti-biotic treatment. This is why many say antibiotics are the worst treatment option to treat a Candida infection.
Our modern lifestyle has led to eating too much processed foods. Many products are genetically modified with unknown consequences. We also excessive dairy consumption which is a leading cause of a huge range of ailments. All of these probably left you susceptible to Candida.
BEST PRACTISES TO CONTROL CANDIDA
- Reduce or dramatically reduce your consumption of sugar, honey and especially chocolates many of which uses a yeast in their production process.
- Avoid baked goods, especially those that use yeast in their production.
- Cut out all dairy products.
- A low carb diet - Avoid pasta and switch to rice or high fiber rice like red rice.
- Eat fresh low sugar vegetables like Broccoli.
- Avoid antibiotics and any supplements unless they are physician recommended for a short duration.
- Drink a cup of Ceylon Cinnamon Tea.
- Think about incorporating Ceylon Cinnamon into your diet with our lovely selection of Ceylon Cinnamon recipes.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CONTROL CANDIDA
Anecdotal evidence seems to suggest that you must follow a Candida treatment regimen a month for every year you have had Candida. That means if you have had Candida for 2 years, you need 2 months of treatment. Whether it works for you will depend on how you approach this.
If you just drink Cinnamon Tea without even making an attempt at a Candida diet, obviously it is going to take much longer. Yes, the Candida diet is often extremely restrictive, perhaps too restrictive and can be misleading.
Perhaps you can start off with cutting out or dramatically reducing the obvious and easy things that make Candida really bad. Like sweets, especially chocolates. And baked goods full of yeast.. Switch to rice from Pasta and cut down on the over consumption of dairy products like Milk, Yogurt, Cheese. Dairy has no place in your diet anyway. American dairy is pretty bad. Eat fresh vegetables.
The research shows Cinnamon is extremely effective against Candida. All the evidence points to Cinnamon as being more effective than any other Candida treatment option. It’s practical, cost effective and easy to take. Most people like cinnamon. Ceylon Cinnamon tastes very mild, is slightly sweeter and has a more complex flavor. Incorporating it into your diet is very easy. Look at the some of the amazing Cinnamon stick recipes from Sri Lanka. Mix it up with other spices like Turmeric, garlic, ginger, cloves which can go a long way towards improving your gut health and get rid of the dreaded Candida.