CEYLON CINNAMON BARK OIL - USES
We show you how to use Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Oil for aromatherapy, food flavoring, drinks, odor control, as mouthwash, for massage, scenting pine cones, and more.
Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Oil essential oil is expensive, but it has a refined taste and aroma. Adding a drop or two will have a powerful effect. If you want the true aroma of cinnamon, Bark Oil is what gives you that unique cinnamon aroma. No wonder the French perfume industry uses Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Oil in some of the world's most famous perfumes.
- Aroma therapy - If you want to make your whole house smell amazing, add 1-3 drops of Cinnamon Bark Oil in an aromatherapy diffuser. Do not put more than 3 drops as it is powerful, and adding too much may become overpowering and defeat the purpose. This can be used during house parties to put guests in a good mood, and keep them calm and relaxed.
- Food Flavoring - Commonly used in the food manufacturing industry by corporations such as Coca-Cola and the meat industry, Cinnamon Bark Oil has powerful anti-bacterial properties and food preservation capabilities. You too can use Cinnamon Bark Oil in recipes calling for Cinnamon flavoring, instead of cinnamon extract which is diluted Cinnamon Bark Oil mixed with alcohol. Add a drop or two of Cinnamon Bark Oil to cakes, pastries, coffee, bulletproof coffee, tea, and cocktails for flavor and aroma. Avoid using styrofoam or paper cups when adding Bark Oil to coffee or tea as the oil can react and burn a hole in the cup.
- Bad breath - Went to a business lunch and had garlic? All you have to do is mix 12 drops of Ceylon Cinnamon bark oil with 2 oz of water in a glass spray mist bottle, shake well, and spray in your mouth. Your mouth will smell amazing. It also stimulates your gums by increasing blood flow, improving gum health and overall oral hygiene.
- Beverages - Cinnamon Bark Oil is often mixed in Tea, coffee, milk, health drinks like bullet proof coffee or fruit smoothies for energy. It adds flavor and other benefits. Usually 1 drop and certainly no more than 3 drops because this essential oil is spicy, hot and sweet. Taking too much may drop your blood sugar levels making you light headed. So start with one drop only. Try our special Ketocino water drink.
- Odor Control - Love to cook but hate the lingering odors that seem to cling to everything?. Use our ultrasonic aroma diffuser with 3 drops of Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Oil and your Kitchen odors will be gone in 1-3 hours. After all you don't want that smell of fried fish, Curry or Pizza lingering on forever do you? Use for musty smells in cupboards, stinky cars and even shoes. Dilute to 1% with water and spray.
- Mouth Wash - Add 1 drop to 8oz of water, preferably warm or hot water as the oil does not mix easily in cold water. It gives a lovely spicy taste and makes your mouth feel clean and fresh. Be careful not to add more than 1 drop
Cinnamon Leaf Oil may not have as good an aroma as Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Oil, but it is priced at 1/16th of the cost for the same quantity. We recommend using the leaf oil for everyday topical applications. You may mix a dash of Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Oil into your Cinnamon Leaf Oil to give it an extra refined smell.
- Spicy Massage - Perfect if you want a hot massage oil to stimulate blood circulation, especially to the extremities like feet and for sore muscles from playing sports. Mix with a carrier oil. Here are some recipes using both leaf or bark oil.
- Scent Pines Cones - Authentic Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Oil is absolutely fabulous for scenting your Pine cones during the holiday season. Click here on how to do it.
- Cold feet - If you are someone who suffers from cold feet during the winter, mix 1% Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Oil with a carrier oil such as Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, or Baby Oil, and apply it to your feet. This will keep your feet warm for hours on end
|Amount of water
||Amount of Cinnamon Bark Oil to be mixed for topical skin use and disinfecting.
|You have three choices. Use oz., teaspoons or drops to measure the correct amount. Whichever you are comfortable with.
|24 oz. Water
||0.24 oz. Cinnamon Oil
1 1/2 teaspoons
|16 oz. Water
||0.16 oz. Cinnamon Oil
|8 oz. water
||0.08 oz. Cinnamon Oil
|6 oz. water
||0.06 oz. Cinnamon Oil
|4 oz. water
||0.04 oz. Cinnamon Oil
|3 oz. water
||0.03 oz. Cinnamon Oil
|2 oz. water
||0.02 oz. Cinnamon Oil
|1 oz. water
||0.01 oz... Cinnamon Oil
|Cautions : Please remember mixing more than 1% Cinnamon may cause skin irritations. It won't kill you, but it will irritate your skin slightly or create a burning sensation. For more information on side effects click here.
Copyright 2019 - Cinnamon Vogue Inc - All rights reserved