Unfortunately because the US FDA heavily regulates anything that can be used like a medicine, the FDA will no longer allow us to display any material or cite any research studies on the benefits of Cinnamon. Apparently we cannot even make a suggestion. This is an unfortunate turn of events but we must follow the law.
So we thought lets show you other proven strategies to dramatically improve your health. After all that is the best strategy to get even with the FDA and big Pharma.
It is important to understand that overloading on Ceylon Cinnamon and hoping that it will compensate for other bad habits will not make you better. Most people come here looking to control diabetes, weight loss, Alzheimer's, Acne, candida and a huge range of issues. So here are some of the very best strategies. We know they work because we have tried them on ourselves, family and friends. All without Cinnamon. Of course some Ceylon Cinnamon would not hurt. Shameless plug we know.
- Type 2 Diabetes - This is an illness
that can be completely reversed. We have put together a complete plan to address type 2 diabetes on this page. And it will also prevent 14 other diseases like fatty liver, heart disease, kidney, Alzheimer's and cancer. Take a look at our book of review of Dr. Jason Fung's ' The diabetes Code '. If you follow his advise you will banish type2 diabetes forever.
- Weight loss - Like you we suffered from some weight loss issues. We had gained about 15 pounds of extra weight despite exercising. Of course the biggest culprit was sugar and carbs. So we embarked on the incredible Keto diet. Within a year we lost 15 pounds of weight. We put together a Keto diet resource guide to help. It may seem daunting at first and it is, but it gets easier with time.
- Sugar causes blood pressure - Fat or salt does not cause high blood pressure. At least not the good fats like coconut oil, butter, olive oil or Pork Belly. To prove this point we took out sugar for a year and increased fat consumption and had plenty of salt. Our blood pressure went from 130/90 to 107/65. Take a look at this Forbes article that cites fairly good research.
- Brain impairment - It is increasingly becoming clear that sugar plays a huge part in brain related illness like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. If you have a parent who is suffering from this, immediately cut sugar. Take a look at this article from the Atlantic.
- Depression, fatigue and inflammation - Despite getting rid of all visceral fat we could not get rid of stubborn subcutaneous fat. Desperate for a solution we tried a cold showers and discovered some huge benefits for depression, immune system, fatigue, inflammation and beautiful skin which we illustrate in this blog post. The feeling of energy alone is enough to motivate you to follow healthy habits.